Affordable Roofing Repair Contractors in Centennial, CO
Mother Nature’s elements in the form of wind, rain, snow and sleet, along with regular aging and inevitable wear and tear will take their toll on the roof of your commercial or residential property. Regular roof inspections from a licensed roof inspector can save you money on roof repairs in the long run.Gen 3 Roofing Corp. is a certified roofing repair contractor offering a range of roof services to repair everything from a leaky roof to complete roof restoration. Consult with our roofing specialists for a range of options to that protect the structural integrity of your home or business and restore peace of mind.
The roofing experts at Gen 3 Roofing Corp. provide professional roof assessments that identify the source of roof problems found in each roof component including the roof deck, shingles, soffit, flashing, gutters, eaves troughs, siding and nails and caulking too. Don’t wait until you are dealing with a leaky roof or worse before calling a roofing specialist. Check for these warning signs and call Gen 3 Roofing Corp. for immediate assistance.
- Shingles that are curling and buckling: Worn out shingles can be traced to missing nails on the roof deck and make your roof vulnerable to water infiltration and moisture problems.
- Shingle granules in the gutters: Your shingles are begin to disintegrate which can lead to decay of the roof deck.
- Cracking and/or loosening of material around pipes.
- Soft or springy texture in the roof valley signaling rotting wood due to moisture damage.
- Dark streaks on the roofing material that may signal algae and require a professional roof cleaning.
Damage to the roof of your home or business may not seem as straightforward as a missing shingle or dried out caulking. Gen 3 Roofing Corp. roofing specialists go beneath the surface of a roof problem which may derive from to poor ventilation in the attic or lack of proper insulation that has caused shingles to deteriorate more quickly. Gen 3 Roofing Corp. provides in-depth and qualified roof restoration expertise that lengthens the life of your roofing system and helps to avoid premature roof replacement.
THE MOST COMMON
Water stains on walls or the celling in the bathroom in particular, often signal that a pipe flange is leaking and require prompt attention.
Leaks where the roof meets the wall are usually an indication of a problem with the base flashings and will requires removal and replacement as well as flashing repair.
Older model skylights may have to be entirely replaced while a newer model may require basic repairs only. Contact a Gen 3 Roofing Corp. roofing expert for a free estimate.